Jaiye Oluwakemi Kuti is a Nollywood actress and producer who has been visible in series and soaps on TV stations in Nigeria.
1. Jaiye Kuti is a native of Ilaro in Ogun State.
2. The actress attended Ikorodu Grammar School, and from there went to the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State, where she studied Secretarial Administration. Later, she proceeded to the University of Lagos to read English Language.
3. Kuti made her acting debut in 2002 with the TV series “Laff Patterns”, a comedy soap opera.
4. On Thursday, March 24, 2016, the actress was made an ambassador of the Lagos State Polytechnic, for her contribution to the Nigerian film industry.
5. The happily married actress and mother of two revealed in a 2014 interview that the last thing she will be caught doing is to wet kiss a man on set.
6. Jaiye Kuti is the CEO of Jaylex Aesthetic Productions, a company which specializes in TV productions. She is also into Real estates.
7. The actress has featured in productions like Awon Aladun De, family First, Borokini Telenovela, “Everyday People,” “Face to Face,” “Spiders,” “Ashewo Airport,” “Si Gbogbo Okunrin” among others.